Run Your Business Smarter
Online and in-person options for banking services, helping you do more banking in less time.
The minimum balance required to open this account is $1,000.00. If your balance falls below $1,000.00 on any day in the month, your account will be subject to a $25.00 service fee for that month.
Advantage Business Checking Features:
- Check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, and pay bills using your mobile device
- Secure 24/7 access to all your accounts
- Online deposit – with merchant remote deposit capture using your computer and a scanner
- Online bill payment – with convenient payment reminders and recurring payment capabilities.
- Onsite customer support for online banking services
E-ACH Origination for payroll or collection of fees
Comprehensive Merchant Services
Gives your business the ability to accept payments anytime, any way and anywhere
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Apple Pay & EMV-chip cards
- Mobile payment processing
- Pay at the pump
Financing Solutions for Your Business
You can depend on First Federal for a variety of business loans and lines of credit with the prompt service you need and expect. And when you’re ready to move to First Federal, we make switching a smooth and easy process. No matter which services you choose, you can expect First Federal to conduct business in the best way possible – face to face. That’s how we like to do business, and that’s the surest path to offering you superior service.
Business Line of Credit
- Gives you cash for short-term financial needs and no interest charges until you draw on the line. It’s a great option for many small business owners.
Business Term Loans
- Finance the things you need to keep your business growing, such as new equipment and machinery. Our term loans offer competitive rates, low fees, and access to SBA programs to expand your financing options.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- SBA 504 Commercial Loan program offers lower down payment and longer fixed amortization terms.
Commercial and municipal leasing solutions
- Flexible, practical and cost effective
- Easy application process
- Fast approvals and local decisions
- Tax advantages
- 100% financing, soft costs included
- Preserve working capital
- Avoid costly money down
- Flexible payment options
- One agreement for multiple items
Through leasing, it’s possible to have the equipment you need when you need it. Leasing provides a way to spread the cost of equipment purchases over the equipment’s practical, useful life. No matter how large or small your leasing requirement we can provide you with a leasing solution to keep your business moving.
We offer programs for both new and used equipment.
- Computers and high-tech equipment
- Communications equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Construction equipment
- Medical equipment
- Office equipment